Concealed Carry Permits. The process is easier than you think.
Welcome! This is an official application for a California Concealed Carry Weapon license. You must completely and accurately fill-out this application to be considered for a Concealed Carry Weapon license. Any falsification of the information within this application is a crime and will result in the denial of the applicant’s Concealed Carry Weapon license request.
For new applicants: A non-refundable application processing fee of $114.40 is required to schedule an interview appointment. These fees will be charged even if your application is denied.
New CCW License
- A non-refundable application processing fee is required to schedule an interview appointment. These fees will be charged even if your application is denied.
- The cost for a NEW Standard CCW license is $200. This amount includes the local agency fee and the California Department of Justice fee. An applicant will pay $114.40 at the time of application submission, and if approved, be asked to pay the balance of the local agency fee in the amount of $85.60 prior to the issuance of their Concealed Carry Weapon license.
- Most interested applicants will apply for a Standard CCW license which is valid for a period of 2 years. If you are a Solano County Correctional Officer, a Solano County Superior Court Judge, or a Solano County Reserve Deputy, you may qualify for another license type. Please email the CCW Unit for additional questions email@example.com
- A non-refundable application fee is required to submit your renewal application. These fees will be charged even if your application is denied.
- Renewal Fees include local agency fees and CA Department of Justice fees. Fees collected are as follows:
- Standard CCW Renewal- $77
- Judicial CCW Renewal- $99
- Custodial CCW Renewal-$121
- Employment CCW Renewal-$55
- Renewal requests are not accepted earlier than 45 days from the expiration date listed on their current Concealed Weapon license.
- Renewal requests are not accepted later than 365 days from the expiration date listed on their current Carry Concealed Weapons license. While we process late renewal requests, be advised that your permit is considered expired after the date on your current permit has passed, and is not valid after that date.
- A non-refundable application fee of $10.00 is required to submit your modification application.
- A non-refundable application fee of $10.00 is required to submit your duplicate application.
Please visit the website below for further information regarding the Concealed Carry Weapon license application process in Solano County: https://www.solanocounty.com/depts/sheriff/pubinfo/weaponslicense.asp